Present original documents and submit four (4) sets photocopies of each
(kindly collate and arrange into sets of 4 according to the order of documents below):
1. Report of Marriage Form (click here).
- Four (4) forms should be originally filled out and signed.
- Entries must be TYPEWRITTEN OR PRINTED LEGIBLY.
- Entries must be at the time of marriage of the spouses.
2. Marriage Certificate (with English translation if not in English language) with stamp of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Lao PDR.
3. Valid passports of spouses and photocopy the passports' data page.
4. Notarized Affidavit of Delayed Registration [required only for applicants who are married for more than one (1) year].
5. Payment of the following fees:
- Registration of the Report of Marriage US$25.00
- Certified True Copy of the Marriage Certificate US$25.00
- Affidavit (if necessary) US$25.00
- Additional documents may be required by the Consular Officer from the applicant upon evaluation of the requirements to determine the citizenship, identity or eligibility of the spouses for registration of marriage under the Philippine law.
- Processing period is pproximately 2 to 4 months.