Present original documents and submit five (5) sets of photocopies of each
(kindly collate and arrange into sets of 5 according to the order of documents below):
1. Report of Death Form (click here).
- Five(5) forms should originally filled out and signed.
- Entries must be TYPEWRITTEN OR PRINTED LEGIBLY.
2. Death Certificate (with English translation if not in English language) with stamp of the Consular Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Lao PDR.
3. Passport of the deceased.
4. Payment of the following fees:
- Registration of the Report of Death US$25.00/LAK337,500.00
- Certified True Copy of the Death Certificate US$25.00/LAK337,500.00
- Affidavit (if necessary) US$25.00/LAK337,500.00
- Additional documents may be required by the action officer from the applicant upon evaluation of the requirements to determine the citizenship, identity or eligibility of the child for registration of birth under the Philippine law.
- Processing period: Approximately 2 to 4 months.