RENEWAL OF PASSPORT REQUIREMENTS
Adult Applicants (18 years old and above)
1. Duly accomplished application form (click here).
2. Current valid passport and photocopy the passport’s data page.
3. Personal appearance.
4. Payment of US$ 60.00 for passport’s processing fee.
Minor Applicants(below 18 years old)
1. Duly accomplished application form (click here);
2. Personal appearance of minor applicant and either parent or authorized adult companion;
3. Current valid passport with photocopy of passport’s data page;
4. Proof of filiation and/or guardianship;
5. Valid passports of both parents with photocopies of passport's data page; and,
6. Payment of US$60.00 for passport’s processing fee.
- Marriage Certificate is required if only one (1) parent is accompanying the child.
- If both parents are not accompanying the child, a Special Power of Attorney (SPA) executed by both parents will be required.
- If parents are unmarried and the mother is not accompanying the child, a SPA executed by the mother will be required.
- If SPA is executed abroad, it must be authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate.
- Other relevant documents may be required by the Consular Officer, depending on the circumstances of the passport applicant.
- Processing period is approximately six (6) to eight (8) weeks.