1. Official written communication via diplomatic note, stating the following:
a. Particulars of the applicant
b. Official designation
c. Expected departure from the country of origin
d. Expected duration of assignment or temporary visit to the Philippines
e. Complete name and designation of the official in Mission being replaced, if applicable
f. In the case of qualified dependents, that the visa applicant is traveling to the Philippines to join and live with the principal for the duration of the principal’s assignment
2. Duly filled out application form with passport-size photograph (white background)
3. Clear copy of diplomatic passport
4. Supporting documents to establish family ties, marital union, employee-employer relations, etc., for dependents or support staff
- Once the abovementioned documents have been received and evaluated by the Embassy, these forwarded to the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) for processing at least five (5) working days from date of receipt.
- Once the Embassy has been granted authority by the DFA to issue the visa, the Consular Section will request the original copies of the abovementioned requirements. Processing time for the issuance of a visa is at least three (3) working days from the date of DFA’s approval.
- Arriving officials shall be exempt from the One Health Pass requirement, but to avoid any inconvenience, registration in the online platform of the Bureau of Quarantine within three days prior to the departure of the official is advised.