1. Visa application form with passport size photo (click here).
2. Passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay in the Philippines.
3. Photocopy of data page of passport and Philippine visa previously issued, if any.
4. Note Verbale regarding the assignment as a Foreign Government Official (FGO) addressed to the Embassy indicating the following:
Ø The particulars of the visa applicant;
Ø Official designation in the mission/consular office in the Philippines;
Ø Expected departure date from the country of origin;
Ø Expected duration of assignment in the Philippines; and,
Ø The complete name and designation of the official he/she is coming to replace (or if he/she an additional being deployed in the Sending State’s mission/consular office in the Philippines).
5. Other supporting documents may also be required in order to properly ascertain the appropriate visa type.
- The abovementioned documents will be forwarded to the Department of Foreign Affairs for processing of records within five (5) working days of receipt. A written authority will then be transmitted to the Embassy allowing the latter to issue the appropriate visa.