- Personal appearance.
- Visa application form with passport size photo (click here).
- Passport valid for at least six (6) months beyond the intended period of stay in the Philippines.
- Photocopy of data page of passport and Philippine visa previously issued, if any.
- Flight details.
- Invitation letter addressed to the invitee by the inviting or sponsoring accredited IO entity indicating the following:
a. Purpose of the travel;
b. Address in the Philippines where the invitee will be staying;
c. Guarantee for the invitee's entry, stay and exit; and,
d. Name and contact details of the inviting or sponsoring IO entity
7. Letter from the inviting or sponsoring accredited IO entity addressed to the Embassy indicating the following:
a. List of names of its invitees with passport details (names, nationality, date of birth, place of birth and passport number);
b. Purpose of travel;
c. Type of assistance being requested;
d. Whether the invitee is being funded or sponsoring accredited IO entity;
e. Guarantee for the applicant’s entry, stay and exit;
f. Expected dates of travel and length of stay in the Philippines; and,
g. Name and contact details of the inviting or sponsoring accredited IO entity.
- All visa applications are subject to evaluation and approval by the consular officer.
- Other documents/papers may also be required by the consular officer in support of the visa application.
- Submission of the basic and additional requirements requested by the consular officer is not an assurance that a visa will be granted.