A Lao Exit Clearance is a documentary requirement of the Lao government for foreign nationals who intend to exit Lao PDR. This is in accordance with Lao PDR’s Advisory no. 1861/MOFA.TC dated 31 July 2020.
Following are the requirements and procedures:
2. Copy of the valid Philippine passport’s data page
3. Copy of visa
4. Copy of confirmed flight ticket
1. The Embassy forwards the above documents to the Consular Department of the Lao Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Lao MOFA’s processing time is at least seven (7) working days.
2. The Embassy informs the applicant via email once the exit clearance is ready for pick up at the Embassy. Personal appearance is required.
3. The applicant executes an Affidavit of Undertaking regarding his/her travel.
*Please inform the Embassy of any changes to your flight.